Kids Online Unconference 2
We need to start getting a headcount, so if you could let myself or any of the other coordinators know if you are planning on attending, that would be great!
To sign up for the listserv we have set up, go to this link http://lists.idcommons.net/lists/info/kidsonline and click the “Subscribe” link.
I had a BLAST at this event. If you feel you want to participate in a proactive way in the youth online media circuit, this group is the way to go – professionals banding together to info share & keep everything on track. :D
- Revolt? What Eight Seconds Means for Your Customer Engagement Success via @metav3rse. metaversemodsquad.com/revolt-what-ei… 3 hours ago
- RT @icanhelpline: Huge thanks to The Digital Trust Foundation for enabling us to launch @icanhelpline for CA #schools 8/17! http://t.co/N7h… 1 day ago
- RT @steph3n: EU privacy watchdog calls for pragmatism in wording of data protection reforms bit.ly/1SdLm5Y 1 day ago
- RT @immersiveyouth: Will subscribers pay to watch @YouTube videos? @MediaPost ow.ly/Q8Rur #sm #trends http://t.co/hNrNKO1mOr 3 days ago
- RT @metav3rse: May I just randomly say....#cmgrhangout [GD] http://t.co/03oHaHLN01 3 days ago