Nickelodeon The Big Online Destination
NEW YORK, Dec 16, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — Nickelodeon Kids and Family Group’s portfolio of digital sites will close 2008 in first place among all kid and family web destinations, based on its monthly average of 131 million visits and total of 2.4 billion minutes in time spent (source: comScore U.S. Media Metrix). Nickelodeon Kids and Family’s portfolio of gaming sites also produced a monthly average of 22 million unique game players and totaled 20 billion game plays for the year (source: Omniture SiteCatalyst) — reaching more visitors than any other portfolio of online gaming sites.Highlights of Nickelodeon Kids and Family Group’s overall digital performance in 2008 include (source: comScore MMX January-November 2008, unless otherwise noted):
Click that link to see more about the actual sites cited, etc.
I have to say, Bravo! Nickelodeon, for knowing the kinds of sites to invest in! Neopets & Addicting Games especially 😉 And as for iCarly???? ROCK ON!!! Yay, Kid empowerment destination & yet another fun show from Schneider’s Bakery (Drake & Josh, All That, etc). <squeeee’s like a propper tween fan girl>
I can’t wait to see what kind of answers they having coming down the pipe to Disney’s Pirates & Club Penguin? We heard many rumblings in the earlier part of this year, but talk has died down….
- #PTO #Teachers #Parents - something to look into! #iCanHelp is magical. twitter.com/icanhelpline/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @gcouros: Simple yet profound statement a teacher shared - "The more innovative I have become, the less I have to worry about classroom… 6 hours ago
- RT @missdoomcookie: Childlike wonder: ENGAGED! "NASA Reveals Largest Batch of Earth-Size, Habitable-Zone Planets Around Single Star" https:… 6 hours ago
- This is perfection. twitter.com/modsquad/statu… 6 hours ago
- “Honest opinions” and “facts” are not the same, folks. This move could be detrimental to many: ftc.gov/news-events/bl… 7 hours ago