Heads Up: Sophomore year of Penguins & Coins
Because of the incredible response from so many penguins last year, because we heard from so many of you that you want to do it again, and because you guys worked hard to help change the world last Christmas, the Coins for Change campaign will return this year!
Coins for Change started with suggestions from many of you over the past couple years that you wanted to do something in Club Penguin to make a difference in the world. And this year it’s going to happen again!
Starting December 12th, you’ll have a chance to donate the coins you earn playing games in Club Penguin to three causes that will help make a difference in the world!
Lookie lookie, whose giving out the cookie? This was incredible last year, and I love how they made the follow up video to show kids their impact.
Dizzywood rocked it with The Arbor Foundation (the effects of which can still be seen in Dizzywood’s growing forest). Many other virtual worlds fresh to the scene (or soon to be) have added an amazing amount of social consciousness to their experience. Role Modeling a world of good? AWESOME.
- #PTO #Teachers #Parents - something to look into! #iCanHelp is magical. twitter.com/icanhelpline/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @gcouros: Simple yet profound statement a teacher shared - "The more innovative I have become, the less I have to worry about classroom… 6 hours ago
- RT @missdoomcookie: Childlike wonder: ENGAGED! "NASA Reveals Largest Batch of Earth-Size, Habitable-Zone Planets Around Single Star" https:… 6 hours ago
- This is perfection. twitter.com/modsquad/statu… 6 hours ago
- “Honest opinions” and “facts” are not the same, folks. This move could be detrimental to many: ftc.gov/news-events/bl… 7 hours ago