The Guardian Covers Kid VWs with the Corp Babysitter
Even though I tried to disguise it, I still sound like I was up at five a.m. for my interview for The Guardian’s Tech Weekly Podcast. In the Virtual Worlds Special, host Aleks Krotoski, characterizing Corporate Babysitter as a “watchdog blog,” asked me what I thought about the explosion of virtual worlds for kids. The segment begins around 12:30.
Head over to the link above to see a bit more from Lisa as she jumped on board the podcast and added her thoughts to such a discussion. (Cheers to Michael Smith over at Mind Candy too). There’s definitely some food for thought there. Check it out.
- The latest The Izzy Neis Daily! paper.li/izzyneis?editi… Thanks to @KerryHerdt @thinkwithwitt @EducatingParent #cybersecurity #privacy 17 hours ago
- First experience w @AlaskaAir & @VirginAmerica merger? Fab! Thanks, mega-awesome #SocMed team. So far, so pheeeew! #CreatureofHabit #Loyal 3 days ago
- Check out our quick wrap on #SXSW! via @modsquad: modsquad.com/blog/thats-a-w… #SXSWInteractive #Austin #Texas #StillHaveMeatSweats #Kidding #Ish 3 days ago
- @VirginAmerica Good to know. Nervous to invest more time/$$ in something that will ult. change my great experience. Keep info flowing! TY! 3 days ago
- Nervous! Hey @VirginAmerica, what does this mean for those of us with “Silver" status? Will that title continue? gizmodo.com/say-goodbye-to… 3 days ago