Miley Cyrus gives thumbs up for Cyberbullying?
Disney cutie Selena Gomez made a YouTube video with her equally cute lifelong BFF and fellow Disney star Demi Lovato.
Well, Miley Cyrus, the ex-girlfriend of Nick Jonas, who is now dating Selena, is not a big fan of Gomez’s.
Along with that annoying much older friend of hers, Mandy, Cyrus made a video making fun of Demi and Selena.
Miley doesn’t seem to like it that Gomez and Lovato are both being touted as “Disney’s next Miley.”
Well, this is an interesting turn of events. A strange version of cyberbullying between celebutween/teens. This is not good. So much for role modeling. Granted – nothing terribly horrible happens, but its the very idea that a force such as MILEY CYRUS thinks it’s cool to make fun of another fellow starlet via their webshows.
Here we go folks……
Disney!! What the heck is going on????? Vanessa and now Miley – her pictures & her web show & now a gf battle? Jeez.
This is not going to be good at all.
- RT @cultureodignity: Love that @Teenvogue has become a voice for young women! ow.ly/MX3d309eit3 @TheDailyShow interview with @ElaineW… 4 hours ago
- RT @illywhacker1: Here's the link to today's parent presentation on eSafety bit.ly/2lF9Gmy #edchat #digitalkids https://t.co/PjIJT… 5 hours ago
- RT @ThatsWightman: Hey Instagramers c/o @ChildrensComm report #GrowingUpDigital w @instagram TOS in plain/kid lang childrenscommissioner.gov.uk/sites/default/…… 5 hours ago
- RT @icanhelp: Educator, admin and counselor friends- if you need help with social media, this is your helpline! twitter.com/icanhelpline/s… 8 hours ago
- The latest The Izzy Neis Daily! paper.li/izzyneis?editi… Thanks to @MakeAWish @LSEmediapolicy @EUKIDSONLINE #privacy #mwc17 11 hours ago