Miley Cyrus gives thumbs up for Cyberbullying?
Disney cutie Selena Gomez made a YouTube video with her equally cute lifelong BFF and fellow Disney star Demi Lovato.
Well, Miley Cyrus, the ex-girlfriend of Nick Jonas, who is now dating Selena, is not a big fan of Gomez’s.
Along with that annoying much older friend of hers, Mandy, Cyrus made a video making fun of Demi and Selena.
Miley doesn’t seem to like it that Gomez and Lovato are both being touted as “Disney’s next Miley.”
Well, this is an interesting turn of events. A strange version of cyberbullying between celebutween/teens. This is not good. So much for role modeling. Granted – nothing terribly horrible happens, but its the very idea that a force such as MILEY CYRUS thinks it’s cool to make fun of another fellow starlet via their webshows.
Here we go folks……
Disney!! What the heck is going on????? Vanessa and now Miley – her pictures & her web show & now a gf battle? Jeez.
This is not going to be good at all.
- RT @TheCLAlliance: 'The real issue is not social media but learning.' What Schools are Really Blocking When They Block #SocialMedia https:/… 6 hours ago
- RT @modsquad: For folks in community and customer service, hearing this makes any day better: You made my day! #MakeTodayBetterIn4Words [AR… 8 hours ago
- <3 | Her “Midnight Ride”: I’m Pissed I Never Learned About 16-Year-Old American Hero Sybil Ludington via @womenysk womenyoushouldknow.net/her-midnight-r… 8 hours ago
- RT @TonyRomm: Wow, fmr FTC Commish Julie Brill joining Microsoft as corporate vice president and deputy general counsel for privacy and reg… 10 hours ago
- RT @modsquad: For anyone working in the 24/7/365 space: “The coffee is ready” #MakeTodayBetterIn4Words https://t.co/lIqesMljfX 11 hours ago