#1 Priority of Youth Virtual Worlds? Hmm…
Many kids Will’s age play MMOGs, but these worlds aren’t always hospitable to children. Fortunately, more enlightened attitudes now prevail, both across the industry and especially among companies seeking to attract precisely this younger audience. They comprise a growing list that includes a number of very prominent names…
That’s a 3 page article giving MORE REASONS why safety is the number of concern in an entertainment youth (brand) virtual world from a variety of big dogs who are doing their darnedest to make superior environments, and ultimately rule the world.
Crazy busy today. My hair currently reflects my life… all chaos. No time to ramble sensibly. Check that article out. Worthy.
- RT @nyctechmommy: Starry Station: Manage Kids Screen Time Like a Boss bit.ly/2msBE5Y #spon #digitalkids #momlife https://t.co/eHUc… 14 hours ago
- RT @modsquad: Meet ModSquad’s Director of Client Services, Jason Ferguson: bit.ly/2o2pe13 #ModSourcing #ModsNotCubes [AR] https:/… 14 hours ago
- PROUD OF YOU, TOBY!! #WorkHard #Talent #Artist #ClaireAndTheKeys twitter.com/tobycochran/st… 14 hours ago
- RT @jaybaer: A1(b) It's interesting that Facebook recently pulled back on their version of chatbots using Messenger. Not ready for primetim… 14 hours ago
- Tip: legislation protecting kid private data is pronounced COP-PA, like old-timey “I surrender, Coppa!” #DigitalKids (Not a cabana) #COPPA 14 hours ago