Byron Report and all that jazz…
Early reaction to the Byron Report on Gaming and Net Use by kids
While the Bryon Report, which I blogged about earlier, is itself is fairly unremarkable, sensible even, it will be the reactions of those in Government, in schools and in homes that will make or break it.
Click and read that review – it’s my favorite of the report flack. Although, Larry Magid’s is pretty great too:
Sorry for not adding any commentary myself. I’m feeling a little overly outspoken lately, a little redundant, and kinda sleep(?). Forgiveness isn’t necessary but appreciated.
Leave thoughts at the beep.
- The latest The Izzy Neis Daily! paper.li/izzyneis?editi… Thanks to @chicagoredstars @clubpenguin @rollinbishop #fintech #ai 3 hours ago
- RT @gamespot: We have 80,000 PS4 closed beta keys for @MarvelHeroes Omega to #giveaway! (North America only) Enter here: https://t.co/e9CC… 1 day ago
- RT @TheCLAlliance: 'The real issue is not social media but learning.' What Schools are Really Blocking When They Block #SocialMedia https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @modsquad: For folks in community and customer service, hearing this makes any day better: You made my day! #MakeTodayBetterIn4Words [AR… 2 days ago
- <3 | Her “Midnight Ride”: I’m Pissed I Never Learned About 16-Year-Old American Hero Sybil Ludington via @womenysk womenyoushouldknow.net/her-midnight-r… 2 days ago