Chuggington has left the station!!
Welcome to the production blog for Chuggington, an exciting new pre-school brand bursting onto the scene world-wide in 2009.
On this site you will be able to track the development of Chuggington over the next year. You’ll get behind-the-scenes glimpses of the amazing CGI Animation in progress, peeks at the development of an extraordinary immersive online world where fans will be able to jump into the world of Chuggington and explore even further, and get first looks at fantastic new Chuggington products as they come available.
Sign up to receive email updates about Chuggington or subscribe to the RSS feed on your favorite reader, so you don’t miss any news about this great new brand. As a special treat, we are letting you see a small trailer we put together of the show. Let us know what you think in the comments or by sending an email to us in our Contact Us section.
Thanks, enjoy and we’ll talk to you soon!
The trains have the CUTEST VOICES since Wonder Pets.
Word on the street is that:
Chuggington is an exciting new pre-school brand with 52 x 10 min glorious CGI animated episodes, bursting onto the scene world-wide in 2009.
Joi Podgorny (safety guru, blogger, youth media star, interactive genius, and a grrreat friend) is rockin’ the interactive Chuggington thing, and from what she’s alluded to (darn those like-minded stealthers), it’s gonna be wicked cool in the comings years.
Blogged with Flock
- RT @nyctechmommy: Starry Station: Manage Kids Screen Time Like a Boss bit.ly/2msBE5Y #spon #digitalkids #momlife https://t.co/eHUc… 14 hours ago
- RT @modsquad: Meet ModSquad’s Director of Client Services, Jason Ferguson: bit.ly/2o2pe13 #ModSourcing #ModsNotCubes [AR] https:/… 14 hours ago
- PROUD OF YOU, TOBY!! #WorkHard #Talent #Artist #ClaireAndTheKeys twitter.com/tobycochran/st… 14 hours ago
- RT @jaybaer: A1(b) It's interesting that Facebook recently pulled back on their version of chatbots using Messenger. Not ready for primetim… 14 hours ago
- Tip: legislation protecting kid private data is pronounced COP-PA, like old-timey “I surrender, Coppa!” #DigitalKids (Not a cabana) #COPPA 14 hours ago