Dizzywood gets props: 1 million of ’em.
Well done, Dizzywood! If you haven’t taken a peek at this VW, I suggest you do. It has some VERY unique outlooks on VW/MMO territory. The size, the space, the interactions, the traveling– all new concepts in a giant new puzzle.
What I’m curious about with Dizzywood, and have been watching: Their mod/policing practices, How story/Imagination builds upon the a-typical VW format, and the goal for the user (other than chatting and collecting). There are so many great opportunities based upon the info I’ve read and heard. I’m interested to see the impact of a place like this on the development of VW’s and spurring innovation.
**UPDATED: Here’s more regarding dizzywood’s objectives via big co-chief Scott Arpajian. What I found uber-interesting (more reactionary interest due to my own current VW-struggles, le sigh) is the 15% drop when Neopets opened the micro-transaction store (I’ve reported on the community reaction previously).
Blogged with Flock
- The latest The Izzy Neis Daily! paper.li/izzyneis?editi… Thanks to @scmills100 @glassbottommeg @orenjacob #privacy #somethingonastickday 2 hours ago
- This little girl is my kindred spirit: youtube.com/watch?v=h1E-Fl… 20 hours ago
- Mod of the Month – March 2017 via @modsquad. modsquad.com/blog/mod-of-th… 21 hours ago
- RT @annecollier: GREAT 2 c student voice & agency here--SO impt. Think a lot of educators would also want 2 c Civic Engagement here https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @thinkwithwitt: #MondayMotivation: Here’s a pile of books that can serve as inspiration -- or at least keep #kids occupied https://t.co/… 1 day ago