An Interesting Conversation Unfolds: Parents, Safety, and Filters
Would like to know what you think about how the internet affects the young generations? The Internet has allowed the world to share large amount of information in a short time. But how does this directly or indirectly affect the youths? Please share your views.
Click the above link and head over to the Safetyblog (one of my person favorites) to check out this rolling debate/smack down/poignant conversation about teens, kids, safety, online filters, and parents. It’s worth the read if only to get a glimpse of various opinions regarding this issue!!!!
Blogged with Flock
- The latest The Izzy Neis Daily! paper.li/izzyneis?editi… Thanks to @KerryHerdt @thinkwithwitt @EducatingParent #cybersecurity #privacy 17 hours ago
- First experience w @AlaskaAir & @VirginAmerica merger? Fab! Thanks, mega-awesome #SocMed team. So far, so pheeeew! #CreatureofHabit #Loyal 3 days ago
- Check out our quick wrap on #SXSW! via @modsquad: modsquad.com/blog/thats-a-w… #SXSWInteractive #Austin #Texas #StillHaveMeatSweats #Kidding #Ish 3 days ago
- @VirginAmerica Good to know. Nervous to invest more time/$$ in something that will ult. change my great experience. Keep info flowing! TY! 3 days ago
- Nervous! Hey @VirginAmerica, what does this mean for those of us with “Silver" status? Will that title continue? gizmodo.com/say-goodbye-to… 3 days ago