Tagged: 8 Random Things
Here are the rules I must follow:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here we go (better late than never…). 8 random things about me:
- My Desk looks like Toys’R’Us
- I’m nigh-on obsessed with Mike Myers. He’s been my hero since I was 10 (1989 he started on SNL)
- I’m the Oldest of two daughters.
- My drink of choice is Scotch (followed closely by Sake)
- I have written 4 novels, each over 200 page count for the YA audience, and have not sent ONE of them to a publisher (I can’t seem to let go).
- I’ve been a HUGE Damien Rice fan since 2002 (when he first got on the radio in the UK, while I was living there), and been a Weezer fan since 1993 (I’ve gone through 4 copies of the Blue album because I’ve read them too many times)
- I have an unexplainable patch of freckles on the inner part of my left calf.
- My grandmother is a leprechaun and my grandfather is a James Dean cowboy.
So now, by the very rules, I must tag others– Sara, Anastasia, Amy, Henry, Shea, Sally, Noah, and Colleen!
Blogged with Flock