Cyworld, a Virtual Metropolis
Cyworld is Korea’s leading social networking website. While many English social networking sites are struggling with how to make revenue, Cyworld is churning $300,000 a day.
If you’re interested in some background info on Cyworld, check out Webified’s write up on the magical place (click the link above)– it’s concise and to the point (things I’ve yet to discover… and even AFTER kissing that darn Blarney Stone in Ireland which is supposed to grant eloquence– ha!). I’ve got my avatar all set up (see my avatar section). Cyworld is an interesting place, but not for the U13 population.
p.s. Tangent. If you happen to find yourself in quaint lil Blarney, Ireland… take a good long think about mackin’ (or snoggin’) with that stone before you haul yourself up the castle. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.
- The latest The Izzy Neis Daily! paper.li/izzyneis?editi… Thanks to @chicagoredstars @clubpenguin @rollinbishop #fintech #ai 3 hours ago
- RT @gamespot: We have 80,000 PS4 closed beta keys for @MarvelHeroes Omega to #giveaway! (North America only) Enter here: https://t.co/e9CC… 1 day ago
- RT @TheCLAlliance: 'The real issue is not social media but learning.' What Schools are Really Blocking When They Block #SocialMedia https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @modsquad: For folks in community and customer service, hearing this makes any day better: You made my day! #MakeTodayBetterIn4Words [AR… 2 days ago
- <3 | Her “Midnight Ride”: I’m Pissed I Never Learned About 16-Year-Old American Hero Sybil Ludington via @womenysk womenyoushouldknow.net/her-midnight-r… 2 days ago