Home > child safety, Education, Izzy Neis Links, kid empowerment, kid entertainment, kid pop culture, Online Community Expert, Parents, pro-kid movement, responsibility, social networking, tween, user generated content, virtual world, Youth > It’s Arrived! FTC’s Proposals for COPPA amendments
- Let's do this! SF-homeward bound. (at @VirginAmerica) 4sq.com/1cjjpz1 2 hours ago
- The Izzy Neis Daily is out! paper.li/izzyneis 5 hours ago
- Run across an airport to catch my folks before they load a plane 2 China... Only to get stopped by TSA, and miss them 4sq.com/18MV4Xd 5 hours ago
- The Izzy Neis Daily is out! paper.li/izzyneis Stories via @lisa_ray @caitrionambalfe 1 day ago
- Relationship spats on a tiny airplane probably not the best location.... (That moment when u c everyone trying to watch from corner of eye) 2 days ago
- Blogging Blogging Blogged 2013: Here I am!
- Digital Kids and 2013 Predictions
- An Izzy-torial: ADD N Me
- Fightin Monsters
- Rant on the Muppets visiting the Bachelorette
- Dear Parents: Help me help you. Help ME. Help YOU.
- It’s Arrived! FTC’s Proposals for COPPA amendments
- Zuckerberg wants children under 13 on Facebook?