Kids Online Unconference 2
We need to start getting a headcount, so if you could let myself or any of the other coordinators know if you are planning on attending, that would be great!
To sign up for the listserv we have set up, go to this link http://lists.idcommons.net/lists/info/kidsonline and click the “Subscribe” link.
I had a BLAST at this event. If you feel you want to participate in a proactive way in the youth online media circuit, this group is the way to go – professionals banding together to info share & keep everything on track. :D
- The Izzy Neis Daily is out! paper.li/izzyneis Stories via @Twitch @DrakeBell 3 hours ago
- RT @annecollier: Highlights fr survey of 14-32 YOs’ use of the Top 6 social media services: FB, YT, Tw, Instag., Snapchat, Vine: http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- I’m not a fan of saying “I am personally inviting you” in automated emails. You lose credit with me. #Bizdev #marketing #socialmarketing 3 hours ago
- RT @DialogueTweets: Emotion + narrative + context = the formula for #story via @Allbrandstories ow.ly/AQYcr #brands #brandstory… 4 hours ago
- @jeremygroghan @missdoomcookie Ahem - should specific… SFO TERMINAL TWO wifi (thank you @VirginAmerica) is pretty legit. 20 hours ago