Links from the weekend and then some
Top Console Games for the WORLD in 2008
Mommy Bloggers & Love of Social Media
Public announcement of Moshi Monster’s membership route (and despite my early thoughts, they actually did a really good job of this)
Facebook users stay engaged despite audience growth
Mind Candy (the house behind Moshi Monsters) just bought Tutpup
Analysts praise free-to-play MMO’s but insult MMO players?
More teens are gamers instead of social networkers
Social Networks for Generation Y
Lose of Tween innocence?
Neil Gaimon on success after Hary Potter
Kids & Reading books online
Common Sense Media is taking on the Super Bowl
Study challenges predetor danger online (I still say this is something to keep an eye on, but the real problem is the peer v peer – bullying and lack of online guidance in social exploration)
Barbie’s house goes online (this is pretty cool, actually – smarrrrt, Mattel)
More on teens & cell phones
Family friendly games & 2008
Lay-offs at Disney Interactive, no damage to virtual worlds departments
Yahoo! Sports plays with new media
Where a lot of the virtual world businesses are located
And because this is awesome:
- YAY! I love this #HarryAndThePotters song "Drop the Needle, It's Christmas" youtube.com/watch?v=js4jsx… #HolidayMusic 5 hours ago
- This might be 1 of the funniest / point-on, things I've seen in a while: kanyevscreative.com ping @joipod @MariePavlich (via @sanspants) 9 hours ago
- Sometimes, to know your staff, you have to ask them about themselves - their goals, strengths, and challenges. Best way to engage in growth! 9 hours ago
- @TwistedEdge No joke! First time I thought I was losing it. Kept adding more "sugar" … 10 hours ago
- @TwistedEdge I've done that! My ex-roomie used to put salt in a sugar bowl. I made that mistake OFTEN. ;) Hahahaha 10 hours ago
- Blogging Blogging Blogged 2013: Here I am!
- Digital Kids and 2013 Predictions
- An Izzy-torial: ADD N Me
- Fightin Monsters
- Rant on the Muppets visiting the Bachelorette
- Dear Parents: Help me help you. Help ME. Help YOU.
- It’s Arrived! FTC’s Proposals for COPPA amendments
- Zuckerberg wants children under 13 on Facebook?